Ribcraft Middle East is delighted to announce the successful handover of one new Ribcraft 12.5m Cabin RIB professional grade, built to custom specifications for Dubai Maritime City Authority which aims to support patrol missions and maritime security across the region.
With an overall length of 12.5 metres, a wide beam of 3.5 metres and a fully enclosed cabin with air conditioning system, the Ribcraft Patrol RIB features a solid commercial grade fibreglass hull, heavy-duty Hypalon inflatable tubes and is powered by Twin Mercury 300 HP outboard engines, capable of reaching speeds of 35+ knots.
Combining Ribcraft’s signature solid fibreglass deep V hull and professional grade construction with a multi-chambered inflation tube, the 12.5m Patrol RIB delivers a more responsive, stable, smooth and fast ride in rough offhore conditions than the traditional solid hull boats.
- High quality comfort is a must, that is why the boat comes equipped with adjustable suspension Scot Seats with custom upholstery.
- The boat is fitted with the latest generation Raymarine Navigation and Communications system including AXIOM Multi-function 12″ display, Quantum Radar, PA system and VHF Radio.
- The forward bow structure offers ample storage space and is fitted with stainless steel handrails for safe operation.
- The wheelhouse is constructed from reinforced GRP and is fitted with marine grade windows and doors. In addition, the boat features a complete toilet system and roof-mounted air conditioning system and generator.
- Interior fitout is custom made with roof leather panels, anti-slip deck and powder coated stainless steel grab rails.
- The multi-chambered heavy-duty Hypalon inflation tubes are fitted with full-length neoprene fenders for extra protection.
For further information, please contact Ribcraft Middle East.